1. Fill out and submit the puppy questionnaire.
2. Once we review and accept it, we will contact you to set up a phone call and/or a farm visit. If we don’t feel that we have a pup suitable for you, we may give you some alternatives.
3. If we both decide to work together to find the right puppy for you and your family, we will send you an email with a deposit form. You will need to send a deposit and deposit form in order to hold your place.
4. Whitelist us by adding email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts to ensure you receive our emails. We will send you puppy updates and help you get ready to bring home your new family member.
5. Read our emails so you can prepare for your new addition. This include setting up a veterinarian visit and finding a local puppy class.
6. On the mutually agreed upon date and time, come pick up your new family member.